Math!

I know why I have to take math but why do  we have to be the ones the solve the problems.  Math is important but you don’t really need to know half  of the stuff you learn now for when you are older.  You only need the basics adding, subtracting,  multiplying, and dividing.  It would also help if you knew like how to add subtract divide and multiply  fractions.  I personally think we should only have elementary school math and middle school math but no we have to go threw elementary middle high school and sometimes college math, but you do need college  math because you need it for what ever your major is.  So basically all you need is that. We should not t be  put threw that  torture.  That’s what I personally think about math.

By March 2, 2017.  2 Comments on Math!  Uncategorized   

2 Comments

1. I totally agree. I also wrote a blog post about math!!!! You can check it out at my blog ; erms3anika16.edublogs.org

2. I totally agree with that. Half the stuff you learn really IS useless. I asked my 9th grade sister if she learned about ratios again math and she said”Nope”. https://ermsqasim16.edublogs.org